May 21, 2026 06:32 AM

Iran Announces Proposal for ‘Bounty’ on Trump and Netanyahu

Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Print

Iran is reportedly discussing a proposal to offer nearly $58 million as a reward for the killing of U.S. President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to NDTV, Ebrahim Azizi, chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, said a bill is being prepared regarding retaliatory measures by the Islamic Republic’s military and security forces. The proposed legislation includes a reward of 50 million euros, approximately $58 million, for any individual or group responsible for killing Trump and Netanyahu.

The bill is expected to be presented for a vote in the Iranian parliament in the coming days. Reports said the move is being framed as retaliation for the February 28 attack in Tehran in which Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei was allegedly killed.

Azizi accused Trump, Netanyahu, and Admiral Brad Cooper, head of the U.S. Central Command, of involvement in the assassination of Khamenei. He said countermeasures against them were therefore necessary.

Another member of Iran’s National Security Commission, Mahmoud Nabavian, also stated that parliament would soon vote on rewarding anyone who “sends Trump and Netanyahu to hell.”

Earlier, Iranian media outlet Masaf claimed that $50 million had been raised for an operation called “Kill Trump.” In addition, an Iran-backed cyber group known as Handala reportedly claimed to have allocated another $50 million for eliminating Trump and Netanyahu.

Analysts say such proposals could further escalate tensions among the United States, Israel, and Iran. At the same time, Tehran is continuing discussions with Washington over a new peace proposal. However, U.S. officials say Iran’s latest proposal has shown little significant progress.

Subscribe our YouTube channel